Day 6: Things I do well
I just came across this blog which I had bookmarked ages ago, but forgotten about. The organic sister. Have a look! :)
It suggests: “Create a long list of all the things you do well and read it to yourself often.” So here we go…
- I can make a fairly decent omelette sometimes
- I am a good listener
- I don’t talk so much, I think carefully about what I say before I say it.
- I am musical, I play flute, ukulele and I sing, but not as often as I could.
- I can infer deep things from stuff which seems superficial at first glance.
- I think I’m okay at writing?
- I give great life advice, but don’t necessarily follow it myself xD
- I make the best puns
- Cups of tea.
- I like to make people feel comfortable, that they have all they need and that they feel like they can confide in me and trust me with their secrets.
- I’m good at making people feel like they know me well and think I’m transparent, when I only really show one side of myself :P
- I’m not very good at managing money, but I know how to make people feel blessed and loved with my money, by treating them
- I am good at not being jealous of others, most of the time anyway.
- I’m good at saying sorry, realising when I’m wrong and when I should apologise
- I’m good at serving others, bringing cups of tea, tidying up, clearing the table, helping out generally around the house
- Appreciating nature
- Investing in people, messaging them kind words and making sure I meet up with them
- Messing up my body clock, staying up late and sleeping in :L
- Being a clumsy muppet, it’s really quite amusing xD
- Procrastinating! (Which is kinda what I’m doing now…. should be revising haha)
- Planning small things about the future, like how I’ll decorate my house and the coffee machine I’m going to purchase
- Keeping secrets
- Not getting angry
- Being creative and making small gifts, especially for Christmas and birthdays
- Enjoying all kinds of festivities and wanting to celebrate all the festivals in the world, from all the religions and cultures :D
- Talking to myself xD
- Laughing, at myself and my jokes and like everything xD
- Laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing
- Cuddling people, even people who say they’re not very cuddly hehe
- Collecting things with ‘sentimental value’
- Annoyingly correcting peoples’ grammar (even if it’s not in English xD)
- Being comfortably alone but also enjoying other peoples’ company lots and lots
- Drinking red bull
- Managing to stay super hyper and energetic for hours and days with barely any sleep
- Encouraging others to get involved, and drawing people in who are on the fringes.
- Wanting to do everything, but not having enough time
- Entertaining myself
- Finding dirty jokes and innuendos in anything people say/things I see xD
- Making pretty revision notes
- Being completely unaware of how annoying I can be/how awkward I can make a situation
- Forgetting my cups of coffee
- Keeping the conversation going
- Making food but then getting bored after a couple of mouthfuls and leaving it… :L
- Solving other peoples’ problems, coming up with new solutions, strategies (but not being able to figure out my own problems)
- Expressing thanks to people, showing appreciation for the things that people do for me and others.
- Getting super excited about studying the bible (although finding the time for that is another question)
- Smiling at strangers
Ta-dah! Well I think 50 is more than enough :L
Much love, God bless xoxox
Make your own list of things you’re good at!! I know there are lots of things :D