Day 16: Hopes and dreams for the future
For this one, it’s a tricky one. Struggling with depression and anxiety means I have a lot of fear, uncertainty,
and almost loathing for my future. Sometimes I don’t want to live anymore and I doubt that’my future’ exists outside of my imagination on a good day.
But, that aside, let’s see what my hopes and thoughts for the future can be on a good day(when I don’t want to die)…
- First and foremost I want to be content in my situation, whatever it is.
- I want to have healthy coping mechanisms.
- It’d be fab to have a healthier mind too, to feel at peace in myself and be more positive generally.
- I hope one day to be better at opening up to others, rather that being able to talk with someone for hours and them not know me any better.
- To not be anxious 24/7 would be nice I bet :p
- I’d like to have a family one day, not too big or too small. To have a husband I love dearly and kids too.
- I wish I weren’t so afraid of so many things, like loud noises, things that buzz, or dogs etc.
- It’d be cool to go travelling some time and maybe even live in another country for a while.
- I wish I had more confidence in myself and my ideas. Then I’d stop putting off starting my own YouTube channel because it terrifies me.
- I guess a first in my uni degree would be good :p and maybe to do a PhD in physics? Idk :p
What about you? What are your hopes and dreams? :)